1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. Type the following command, and then click OK:
3. On the File menu, click Install New Font.
4. In the Drives box, click the drive that contains the font that you want
Note The floppy disk drive is typically drive A or drive B. The CD
drive is typically drive D.
5. In the Folders box, click the folder that contains the font that you want
to add, and then click OK.
6. In the List of fonts box, click the font that you want to add. To select
more than one font at a time, press and hold the CTRL key while you
select each font.
7. Click to select the Copy Fonts To Fonts Folder check box. The new
font is saved in the Windows\Fonts folder.
8. Click OK.